Procurri is pleased to partner with Tencent Cloud to support customers outside of Mainland China to move to the Tencent cloud, offering ITAD, project management, decommission, logistics, shipping, equipment audit, data sanitization, e-waste recycling, and maximum value for the equipment.
Please fill out customer information below or reach out directly to the ITAD program manager:
Rob Hayashi – Global Tencent Cloud ITAD Program manager
(619) 917-1171 direct.
Procurri is pleased to have been selected to partner with Tencent Cloud to provide ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) Data Center Hardware Lifecycle Services and Professional IT Services as customers transition from current IT enterprises located “On-premises”, colocation Data Centers and Data Centers to the Tencent Cloud. We offer these IT services globally outside of Mainland China. Our goal is the make the transition from a customer-managed IT enterprise to the Tencent Cloud as seamless as possible.
Procurri has partnered with Tencent Cloud to provide a suite of ITAD (IT Asset Disposition), Data Center Hardware Lifecycle Services, and Professional IT services to customers as you transition to the Tencent Cloud.
- Our ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) and Lifecycle Services ensure organizations a balance of environmental and sustainability risks along with security risk; providing full chain of custody management and ensuring you receive the highest yields from retired IT hardware assets.
- Our Global accreditations depending on location include R2V3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NAID AAA, e-Stewards, and ADISA.
As you move from your existing customer-managed IT enterprise to the Tencent Cloud, Procurri can offer the following services:
- IT Hardware buyback
- IT Hardware and Data Center deinstall and decommission
- Data Sanitization of disk drives and disk arrays
- Equipment Audit
- Packing, shipping, and logistics
- E-waste recycling