Reports to: Director of IT & Engineering
Procurri is changing the way the world buys technology. We’re accomplishing this through our global expansion plan, strategic partnerships, and simplified buying process. Procurri is a leader in reselling data center hardware and services. Our company’s US Headquarters are located in Norcross, GA. Through our accomplished leadership team, global business plan and extensive funding, we’re on track to be one of the largest companies in our industry by year-end.
The culture at Procurri is based around outworking the competition while having a great time doing it. We believe that great ideas come from within the company. Hence, we want everyone’s thoughts and ideas to be heard. We’re looking to CHANGE the way companies and people buy technology. To do that, we want people who think differently and want to be part of something amazing.
- Proficiency with NetApp, EMC, Isilon Storage equipment.
- Knowledge of various Raid types and Best Practices for each.
- Become an industry subject matter expert on your respective product line.
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Able to test and configure various types of storage connections: Fiber, NFS, ISCSI, etc.
- Able to understand testing reports and communicate information to management and sales team.
- Liaise with warehouse operations department to ensure equipment is properly shipped, received and stored.
- Liaise with sales department answering questions about equipment, testing status, timelines, etc.
- Work in a team environment and cross-train on different product lines.
- Open-minded and able to discover patterns / trends and capitalize on them.
- Coordinates with the sales team and warehouse operations to assure on time shipments and on time deliveries.
- Prepare various ad hoc reports and presentations for senior management.
- Assist with various ad hoc projects in all aspects of company operations.
- Able to interface with customers for pre-sales and post-sales support engaging in technical and business requirement discussions.
- College degree, preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.