The Senior Account Manager is an IT sales professional responsible for developing and managing relationships with VARs, Resellers, Solution Providers, MSP’s and other channel hardware and service providers. The Senior Account Manager will have a focus on driving revenue and profit growth through sales of datacenter hardware (server, storage and networking products) and services to our core customer group. Senior Account Managers are responsible for focusing on developing customer relationships and working with the product teams and maintenance / services teams to provide solutions to customers within the channel. Specifically, VARS, Resellers, System Integrators, MSP’s and OEMs.
- Prospect for new customers via cold calls, face-to-face meetings, conferences, and email marketing.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of individual sales goals.
- Sell to VAR / Resellers, Distributors, Outsourcers, and Manufacturers.
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Liaise with Operations department to ensure orders are properly shipped, received and invoiced.
- Present the company value proposition in front of sales organizations via customer visits, conference calls or webex.
- Work with global product teams to source equipment at the best value to the company.
Interested individuals that meet the following minimum requirements are encouraged to apply:
- University or college degree, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Data Center Hardware Experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Analytical problem solving ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Experience with enterprise hardware and services solutions
- Experience with both channels and end-users organizations
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
If this challenging position intrigues you, please send in your detailed resume (including current/expected salaries and availability) to us. Click the button below to apply via email.