The Senior Account Manager is an IT sales professional responsible for developing and managing relationships with VARs, Resellers, Solution Providers, MSP’s and other channel hardware and service providers. The Senior Account Manager will have a focus on driving revenue and profit growth through sales of datacenter hardware (server, storage and networking products) and services to our core customer group. Senior Account Managers are responsible for focusing on developing customer relationships and working with the product teams and maintenance / services teams to provide solutions to customers within the channel. Specifically, VARS, Resellers, System Integrators, MSP’s and OEMs.
- Prospect for new customers via cold calls, face-to-face meetings, conferences, and email marketing
- Sell to the current customer base of your team lead
- Work with global team to purchase equipment at the best value to the company, as well as, manage your personal inventory
- Work in a team environment and cross-sell product lines
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently
- Manage personal accounts payable or accounts receivable to ensure timely payments
- Liaise with Operations department to ensure orders are properly shipped, received and invoiced
- Present the company value proposition in front of sales organizations via customer visits, conference calls or Webex
- Assist with the administration of general ledger accounting system.
- Coordinates with the sales, warehouse and engineering departments to assure on time shipments and on time deliveries
- Prepare various ad hoc reports and presentations for senior management
- Assist with various ad hoc projects in all aspects of company operations
- Work in a state-of-the-art sales environment in the heart of Buckhead at Resurgens Plaza.
- Gym membership
- Cell phone allowance
- Eligible to qualify annual for an all-expense-paid company Sales Quota trip to an exotic location.
- Top performers get awarded premium cars or country club memberships. Must achieve a certain sales attainment- everyone in sales is eligible.
- 4-year college degree
- 1-3 years relevant work experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Analytical problem-solving ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
How to Apply
Click the button below to email your resume to our HR Director, Toni Holt.