This in office position has the primary responsibility as the Partner Manager for Maintenance Services for related suppliers and the associated responsibilities as outlined in Essential Job Functions. This employee is responsible for seeking out new vendors (contractors or companies), qualifying capabilities and establishing contract terms and agreements. This role is also responsible for tracking the quality of vendor performance and holding them accountable to both delivery and financial commitments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Management of Remote Hands and Backline Vendors:
- Administration of relationships.
- Securing qualified resources for specific accounts
- Provider Vetting: Expertise/Capability
- Negotiating and tracking Costs / Rates / Retainers.
- Legal Agreements, NDA.
- Enforcement of vendor management policies
- Issuing Purchase Orders for services.
- Reconciliation of monthly invoices.
- Hold providers accountable for SLA performance
Account Resource Management:
- Responsible for rosters of prequalified or “Approved” Field Engineer’s “FE’s” for specific accounts.
- Coordinate onboarding, training, recertifications, badging, etc for this list of engineers.
- Enforcement of conduct/attire policies
- Support the quoting process by interfacing with vendors and quoting team for subcontract service scope. This includes sending, receiving, tracking and updating quote information in the CRM platform.
- Make purchasing decisions based on cost comparisons, contract requirements, service and product offerings.
- Identify and Vet Backline Vendors
- Establish and maintain vendor capability matrix
- Define parameters and protocol for vendor relationship and case engagement processes
- Issuing Purchase Orders.
- Reporting SLA performance on monthly basis.
- Hold partners accountable to corrective actions through quarterly business reviews and vendor calls and other means.
- Reconciliation of monthly invoices.
- Primary reporting focus on overall spend tracking for service-related vendors/providers to track trends
- Vendor performance reporting to track trends of service quality.
Direct liaison between E&S, SDT, and Sales.
- Provide and maintain training on Partner service protocols and rules of engagement to internal teams (i.e. E&S, SDT, etc.)
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide monthly reporting to Management Team on various topics.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or required.
Accuracy: Attention to detail is critical in ensuring reporting and agreements are concise and contain all necessary details.
Teamwork: Able to work respectfully with all members of Sales, Operations and Service Delivery Team and is willing to share experience as well as all lessons learned along the way.
Documenting: Providing concise and detailed information into Salesforce on a continual basis.
Adaptation: Learns quickly in the context of an activity when giving the proper direction and guidance.
Contribution: Provide feedback on identifying improvements and processes within E&S and other departments within the organization.
CORE COMPETENCIES OF PROCURRI SUPPORT:
Quality: The extent to which an employee’s work is accurate, thorough and neat.
Productivity: Can produce a significant volume of work efficiently in a specified period of time.
Job Knowledge: Possesses the practical/technical knowledge required on the job.
Initiative: Seeks out new assignments and assumes additional duties when necessary.
Interpersonal Relationships: Is willing and demonstrates the ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, supervisors, subordinates and/or outside contacts.
Judgement: Demonstrates proper judgement and decision-making skills when necessary.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Two-year college degree or certifications in Management, Accounting or related study is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of prior database management and contract experience in a technical industry is preferred.
Job Specific Abilities:
- Effective communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft and Internet applications.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred.
- Legally permitted to work in the United States.