Reports to: Director of IT and Engineering
Procurri is changing the way the world buys technology. We’re accomplishing this through our global expansion plan, strategic partnerships, and simplified buying process. Procurri is a leader in reselling data center hardware and services. Our company’s US Headquarters are located in Norcross, GA. Through our accomplished leadership team, global business plan and extensive funding, we’re on track to be one of the largest companies in our industry.
The culture at Procurri is based around outworking the competition while having a good time doing it. We believe that great ideas come from within the company. Hence, we want everyone’s thoughts and ideas to be heard. We’re looking to CHANGE the way companies and people buy technology. To do that, we want people who think differently and want to be part of something amazing.
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for accurate and timely receipt of inbound equipment
- Hands-on experience breaking down computer systems to their individual components
- Perform audits of inbound shipments and produce inventory lists on parts identified
- Work with engineers to test and build systems to order specs
- Identify physical damage or faults with hardware on sight
- Able to produce hardware testing reports
- Willingness and desire to work in a team environment and cross-train across all hardware platforms
- Liaise with other departments to ensure equipment is properly recorded, received and stored
- Excellent time management skills to ensure on time receipts and deliveries
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS THAT MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
- 1-2 years of working with computer hardware and their components
- Demonstrate desire to learn various technology and product lines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision but communicate and coordinate work efforts with team
- Strong work ethic, emphasis to attention to detail, and ability to problem solve analytically
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Comptia A+ certification
- IT helpdesk experience
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills
- Support printer/email setup troubleshooting
- Help with software setup/installation
If this challenging position intrigues you, please apply below and send us your detailed resume (including current/expected salaries and availability).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.